In a message dated 4/22/01 12:55:32 PM EST, sam...@snowcrest.net writes:

<< Subj:     CS>`wierd!!!!
 Date:  4/22/01 12:55:32 PM EST
 From:  sam...@snowcrest.net (Joanne)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com (silver list)

 Dear Brooks and list
 Thank you for telling me about the attachment..only problem is I did not
send it.  I have about 8 messages in my inbox..all of them say I sent them.
When I check my sent items it says I sent them with an attachment.  I have
not sent anything at all.  My son is coming over later to see if he can
figure out what is going on.  Anyone have any ideas let me know.
 Enjoy the day
 Joanne

Joanne:

Sounds like the virus they had on Quackwatch. Every time someone opens one of
your attachments they get the virus too. If I were you I'd get off line until
I got someone to do a virus scan and have it purged. Bad Luck. I hardly open
anything anymore.

Roger