Hello Holmes,

Subject: CS>>Tick Bite

JOH> Okay,  I just pulled a tick off my arm.  Is there something I should be
JOH> doing besides washing area with CS and drinking CS??

JOH> CK

The classic "bullseye" we have all been told to watch for, as an
indicator of Lyme disease, is a load of crap. A friend of mine was bit
by a tick last year, and didn't even know it. On her trip back from
southern Ohio, she developed symptoms of a real bad flu, including
vomiting. Luckily, her doctor was sharp enough to realize that, since
she had been at a few parks for the weekend, she might have been
bitten by a Lyme carrying tick. She prescribed antibiotics for 2
weeks, which seems to have limited the initial infection to some
degree. She has since developed problems with her joints, along with
some of the other classic long-term Lyme symptoms. This is a real
problem for her, as she is an EMT (and in paramedic school), along
with being a certified flight instructor.

Anyhow, her doctor called her a few weeks later to let her know that
the test results were positive for Lyme. She has begun using CS, along
with the Beck protocol, and is recovering quite well. The best part of
the whole story is that, when she refused to take a second round of
antibiotics (4 different ones combined for 4 weeks straight), and
chose to take CS instead, a family member became quite upset. They
both went in to visit her doctor (a very progressive MD), and she told
her that she was taking CS instead of the prescribed medicine. When
the doctor replied that she thought that was a GOOD idea, the family
member had to pick their jaw up off of the floor. When she asked the
doctor "what do you know about colloidal silver?", the doctor replied
"not as much as I would like to, but I do know that it works. And I
know that it works against both virii and bacteria. I have seen it
work on many, many patients.". Ok, even I was a bit taken aback by the
MD's statement!

I guess my whole point was that she never developed a "bullseye" on
any part of her body. And the tick was never seen.

Best regards,
 Solar                            mailto:so...@neo.rr.com