Thank you for reporting your own personal experience, Stephen.  I am most glad
your son recovered!

PS:  You have the Kak virus....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen K. Hessler, NMD
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 11:23 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Flesh eating bacteria

  Hello, AVRA and silver list...Had a son which got his legs broken/crushed
clear to the bone in a very dirty wound.  While in the hosp. I took him silver
colloid  which looked like grape juice at the rate of two quarts a day during a
pseudomonas infection and other ramifications.  He said that he would drink the
colloid and the wound which was left open for debridement would soon begin
running and soaked the bed evidently washing the leg from the inside out.  They
wouldn't let us dress the wound.  Got rid of the infection and with Divine
intervention/help he is out of the hosp and still has both legs.  h...@mcmo.net