Hello,

My name is Steve Radcliff and I am new to CS.  I have some specific questions,
and wonder if there is a reason a Forum Board and/or  FAQ have not been
started.  The Archive site seems a likely place for them.  If there is an
interest in one, or both, of them but they cannot be made a part of the Archive
site, I will be happy to provide a free (no banner or other type of
advertising) site through my host.

I just assembled Dr. Jon's CS Generator, and have started to make CS.  I would
like to exchange information and ideas with others who have build one.  I also
have questions as to the dosages people are using for different health (human,
animal and plant) problem treatments.  Each of these could be good Forum
subjects, and the forums could make the finding of information more easy.

Cordially,

Steve Radcliff