Stuart;

Why didn't you say so?????   :-)

This reminds me of a correspondence that actually took place between a
plumber and the US government (can't recall the bureau) Where the
plumber asked about using HCl to clean pipes. The answer was that one
could not doubt the efficacy of HCl in cleaning pipes, but that it was
detrimental to the system. After several enter changes the Gov. wrote
back, "do not use hydrochloric acid it eats the hell out of the pipes!!!
Somewhere in my files I have saved that.

Thanks;

"Ole Bob"