Well I find at about 100 mg a day of B17 is recommended for prevention, and an
apple seed contains about .6 mg/g of HCN.

Hmmm, can't find how much HCN is in B17.  OK, they say to take 2 or 3 apricot
pits for prevention and 7-10 for cure, and it contains 4 times as much as an
apple seed.  It is also bigger, about 5 times the mass I would say.  So a ball
park would be about 50 to 60 a day for prevention.

I think it easier to purchase some apricot seeds.

Marshall