In a message dated 5/31/01 1:55:02 PM EST, alltogether...@webtv.net writes:

<< Subj:     CS>Bleeding ulcer/ stroke
 Date:  5/31/01 1:55:02 PM EST
 From:  alltogether...@webtv.net (Arthur Rambo)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

  Hello all, I have a friend that has recently had a valve job, and now
 takes Cuminin to thin the blood, along with baby aspirin.
   3 days ago he had a mini stroke.
 He is having internal bleeding from somewhere, and seeing black stools.
   Does anyone hae experience with this; can you advise?

Arthur: I don't have an answer, but this week at my bimonthly checkup (I have
high blood pressure) my physician suggested baby aspirin. I'm leery about
taking it, and was wondering if there have been any documented adverse
effects (strokes?) associated with it. Roger