Larry,

The conversation did place as indicated. My comment was specifcally referring
to the generation of DC produced cs which is what Dr. Brooks was making.

For technical details pertaining to carbon dioxide, see a breif paper prepared
by Dr. Maass titled "Solubility Products Involving Silver Compounds" which is
found in the Technical Papers section on the web site at:

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Papers/papers.html

regards, frank key