In a message dated 6/18/01 8:56:53 PM EST, jbfr...@usa.net writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>Simple question
 Date:  6/18/01 8:56:53 PM EST
 From:  jbfr...@usa.net (JOSEPH FRITZ)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 At 11:18 PM 6/16/01 -0400, you wrote:

 In a message dated 6/16/01 9:14:56 PM EST, jbfr...@usa.net writes:

 Joe: No faqs, but try searching the archives. Roger

 Tried that most searches came up with so many results that I spent hours
 reading learned a lot but didn't answer my questions very well probably
 because I didn't have the time to read them all. I think it would be nice to
 have one. any ideas? I'm thinking of putting one my web site as I learn more.
 any ideas on what one should include? My thoughts are:
 1. How to make CS and differences between HVAC and DC methods. (I'm only
 familiar with DC)
 2. testing for PPM  and particle size(don't know other then sending to a lab
 would be nice to develop an inexpensive way to do this even if not very
 accurate)
 3. Tyndell effect(I know what it is but would like to learn a lot more)
 4. uses of CS (don't want exaggerated claims just proven uses)
 5. methods of administration (I've only used oral and topical)
 6. possible dangers and side effects
 7. subscription info for this list

Joe: Probably each of us will have his/her favorites. Your list looks pretty
good to me... for a start. One could probably white a book trying to answer
EACH of your questions. Roger