Nina,
Saul is a regular contributor on the oxyplus list that should be able to be
joined through Yahoo groups (shudder).
The oxytherapy list is in demise.

At any rate, the email address  "Saul Pressman" <s...@plasmafire.com> is a
working one, as I have corresponded with him using it.
As a matter of fact, I'm surprised that you're not on that list, as it should be
right up your alley!

                                                Chuck
Never volunteer--they'll send you to earth !