List: Terri had a question that some of you may have had as well. So here is
her question together with my answer. Roger

With what Bob is sending, is this the amount for one person?  Should I ask my
husband or son to help with this or would they need to order their own? >>

Terri: I kept my instructions as unstructured as possible so that people can
run their own show. In my case, for example, I sent Bob $15, but I intend to
use it on myself, wife, and teenage daughter PLUS my neighbor and his family
(I'll give him a quart to start out). When I'm low, I'll simply reorder.
Simple enough? Roger