In a message dated 6/27/01 4:45:24 PM EST, fr...@strsoft.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>FOUND a generator for concentrated CS
 Date:  6/27/01 4:45:24 PM EST
 From:  fr...@strsoft.com (Frank Key)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 Roger wrote:

 > Frank: I would appreciate it if you could cite the references that support
 > your statement, "Many researchers are convinced that very small particles
 > (under 10 nm) in high concentration is most desired." Thanks, Roger

 In the aboriginal number systems, many comes after three (as in one, two,
three, many), so I only need to find one more beyond myself, Dr. Maass, and
Dr. Gibbs. Perhaps Marshall will sign on.

 frank key

Frank: There's absolutely nothing wrong with citing yourself, Dr. Maass,
Professor Gibbs, and Marshall as the researchers you were quoting. I was
hoping, however, that such opinions could have been expressed in a research
paper or two, so that others could evaluate the data, reasoning, and
conclusions of these investigators. Are there no research papers available?
Roger