In a message dated 7/3/01 6:54:48 PM EST, kukuri...@hotmail.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>Gatorade- CS test.
 Date:  7/3/01 6:54:48 PM EST
 From:  kukuri...@hotmail.com (kukurippa _)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 Hi I'm new to the list.  My name is Eleanor and I live in Quebec.  I'm only
 now just learning about CS, in fact I found this list through another list
 that is for cats (I feed mine raw).

 I'm interested in learning more about CS.  I'd also like to know if there is
 anyone on the list who lives in my area that is making their own CS and
 would be willing to sell some at a reasonable cost.  I'm thinking of using
 CS in preparing my cat's food (which calls for some water) and I want to use
 some for myself (many health problems).

 I'll try to dig up the information on the Gatorade-CS test in the archive.
 I'm curious to know what it's all about.

 Looking forward to gaining information.

 Sincerely,

 Eleanor

Eleanor: Most of us on this list would strongly recommend that you learn how
to make your own CS. There are many ways to do it. The archives have many
posts on this subject, and there is probably no best way to do it. As far as
the CS/Gatorade tests are concerned, allow me to provide you with a little
background (see below). Roger

CS/Gaterade Testers: Bob is ready to receive orders. In addition, I have
outlined test guidelines below. PLEASE READ THEM COMPLETELY. If any of you
cannot participate personally, please consider becoming a sponsor so that
others who are on a tight budget can become part of our study. We have one
person as a sponsor already. BTW, if any of you has a rich uncle/aunt
somewhere, consider asking him/her to become a sponsor as well. The more
people who participate, the more reliable our results. Roger

Send $15 and your shipping address to: Bob Berger, System Tech Engineering,
12303 E. 89th Street, Kansas City, MO 64138-5150. You will receive two liters
of test solution that you will need to dilute. As soon as I get the exact
analysis, Bob or I will tell you the proportion of DW and test solution to
use to make the correct dilution.

Anyone who is suffering from a serious illness should not participate in this
study, rather he/she should seek medical assistance as soon as possible.
Remember, the money you are paying is to participate in this TEST. You are
NOT paying to receive CS. As a matter of fact, half of you will not receive
CS at all. By structuring our test this way, I will be able to take into
account any placebo effect that may be factored into your performance
observations.

Please don't discuss your test details, or personal conclusions with anyone.
Otherwise, you and/or others could be influenced by such discussions. Feel
free to use the test solution on as many people or ailments as you wish, but
keep in mind that you will have to maintain a journal for EACH of them, and
your test solution may run out before you can reach any conclusions. However,
you can order or reorder as much test solution as you think you'll need in
two liter batches @ $15/batch.

As far as keeping a journal is concerned, feel free to do it anyway you like
in order to answer the following survey questionnaire for EACH PERSON AND/OR
AILMENT treated:

SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE

For each type of ailment or person treated, please
 provide SEPARATE answers to the following questions

(1) What type of ailment did you treat?
(2) Gender and age of person treated.
(3) Which one of the two types of CS [CS by itself or (1 part CS + 2 parts
Gatorade)] worked better than your home made CS for this ailment or person?
(4) Did the CS + Gatorade work better that the CS by itself for this ailment
or person?

There is no exact answer as to WHEN you should send me your completed
questionnaire. The more time you have to examine the test solution
performance, the more certain you will be of your conclusions, but keep in
mind that during the test you may not be using an effective CS prep to treat
an ailment. If I had to guess at an answer, I would say that your journal
should have 3-6 months of entries before you should try to draw any
conclusions, but that's just a guess. Every situation is different. However,
there is nothing wrong with sending me your PRELIMINARY conclusions if you're
so inclined.

Well, that's about it. If you see some glaring omission or error, feel free
to let me know.

Roger

Subj:    Re: CS>Re:IV--USEFUL ALTERNATIVE