From:   Robert L. Berger [SMTP:bober...@swbell.net]
Sent:   Monday, July 09, 2001 9:11 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>OT>>GENERIC CO-OP

Roger Daymude;

Your ignorance is showing !! I suggest that you look into shipping costs.
The
6 pounds for the two liter bottles for the gatorade test is about $8.50
plus
$1.34 for the box. Now add in the plastic peanuts, the label, and taking
them
to the post office is not free.

Maybe I better double up on the colloidal gold to get rid of the "grumpies"

"Ole Bob"