  From: bill...@cheerful.com [mailto:bill...@cheerful.com]
  Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 5:05 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Fwd: Re: CS>OT>>GENERIC CO-OP

  Yep, I got my beta test products several weeks ago.  Everything that I
have ordered since then has arrived without a problem.

    question:  I signed up for the co-op beta-test and never received my
"test kit".  Neiher did the 3 people I got to sign up for it. The co-op sent
a newsletter stating that some people would inevitably fall between the
cracks and not get theirs. Did anyone on this list sign up for the beta-test
and receive their order?  Just wondering.  GT