  From: Gladys Williams
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 1:52 AM
  Subject: CS>Fw: INTRODUCTION

  ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: Gladys Williams <gw...@juno.com>
  To: silverl...@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:43:22 -0400
  Subject: INTRODUCTION

  I'm NEW TO THE LIST-  I am 55 years old, Director of Fundraising for a small
charity in NYC.  Injured my back and have been on Workmens Compensation for the
past year.  The lack of exercise added 30 pounds (used to speed walk 3-5 miles
daily-now walking 2 blocks is painful,   4 blocks, I'm almost in tears.).
Stopping smoking added 30 more pounds.
  BECAUSE OF THE WEIGHT  I have a severe case of SLEEP APNEA (heavy
snoring-stop breathing) and LOWER LIMB LYMPHEDEMA (swollen legs, ankles, feet).
 ACID REFLUX , PARASITES, ECZEMA on one foot and FUNGUS on the BIG TOENAIL
(same foot) AND one herniated disc AND beginning ARTHRITIS in my back.

  I have to sleep with my legs wrapped in thick brown ace bandages every night
and wear elastic hose during the day to keep the swelling down. AND so I don't
snore the house down,  I have to sleep connected by a hose to a CPAP machine..

  Yesterday I was a BABE today I resemble a chubby  mummy in a WW1 soldiers
mustard gas mask!!!!   And no, I am not married.  H-E-L-P!!!   CAN CSilver or
Gold Help ME???  How about MSM??  AND does anyone know a good cheap NATUROPATH
in NY or NJ or CT????

  GWilliams

  PS I took CS some years ago-it was so expensive, for such a small bottle.,
Never dreamed you could make it.  I'm impressed.  I'm so-so ready to learn!!