The current it draws will depend upon the conductivity of your water and
the whetted area of the electrodes. As you make CS, that conductivity will
rise and the current increase.

 many peoples CS made by LVDC is about 40% ionic. This is what a meter
reads, therefore, mutiplying a PPM meter reading by 1.5 will give a some
idea of actual silver content. The ionic content varies. It's only "some
idea".
 Ken