In a message dated 7/17/01 8:59:48 AM EST, annho...@aol.com writes:

<< Roger,
 This may be an ignorant question.. I know that mixing the CS and gatorade
 makes it more efficient internally but what about externally?  I keep a
spray
 bottle of CS in the kitchen for whatever the problem be it cut, scrap,
poison
 ivy, etc.  I realize the mix would have a shelf life due to the gatorade but
 does anyone think the skin would utilize the CS more effectively with the
 gatorade added?
 Terri L. >>

Terri: For difficult topical CS applications, I would opt for mixing the CS
with MSM or, if that doesn't work, use DMSO. If DMSO is used, one has to be
very careful about cleanliness because the DMSO will carry just about
anything into the bloodstream. Roger