I understand that copper - as in a copper bracelet - will be absorbed by the
skin. Not much, but one does not need much. If so I would question as to
make CC.
In the same thought both Gold and Silver do connect with the skin also on an
energetic level.
In TCM (traditional Chinese medicine folk lore, wrapping a piece of silver
around one's ring finger helps stop a nosebleed.

Ed Kasper L.Ac., Acupuncturist & Medicinal Herbalist
Santa Cruz, California & www.happyherbalist.com
e-mail e...@happyherbalist.com