Hello Hope,
I make, sell, and use myself, a really simple 9 volt CS generator.

Thanks Tony! Seems the procedures are as varied at the uses. : ) I've also read that some use boiling h20. Guess I'll just have to expirament. (my house is full of those ; - )

The only way to really find the strength is to have it analysed. I'm
sure that if you contact Ole Bob at  "Robert L. Berger"
<bober...@swbell.net> he will be able to run a test for you.

Ohhhhh reeeeaaalllllly? Ohhhhhle Bob....?!?
--
Warmly,
Hope, TEEHB

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com