Evening Ed,

>>There are 12 to 24 volt chargers and some have trickle charge or low amp
charging as well as automatic cut off. Then I wouldn't have to use those 3-9
volt batteries or worry if the batteries are getting too low.

Most of us have learned by now that one can make CS with nearly anything that resembles a voltage.

Anything from a solar pond to an electric Eel or a small solar panel, or..... you name it.

But, no matter how you cut it, you can't get much simpler or cheaper than plugging two conductors into the phone jack and connecting them to your electrodes.

If you can..... please tell me how? the cost can be near zero, except the electrodes of course.

By the way, I have been using my 9 volt batteries over a year, closer to 1.5 years. I just got bored using that thing and wanted to do it differently. Still.... a volt is a volt is a volt.

Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com