In a message dated 8/3/2001 11:19:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdud...@execonn.com writes:

> I have seen the same thing, but reached a different conclusion.  I assumed
> that although the H2O2 "dissolved" the smaller particles, it reduced the
> size of the larger ones as well so that I still ended up with a bunch of
> smaller ones
> which gave a TE with no larger ones.
>
> Marshall

Marshall: As I said earlier, the CS particle size you end up with will be a
function of the H2O2: total CS particle ratio. I don't believe this
interaction is linear. Instead, it's likely to follow a highly skewed
(asymmetric) parabolic relationship. Roger