  From: Dottie Glenn [mailto:dottsgar...@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 10:23 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: RE: CS>ionic silver

  I was telling my chiropractor about the cs/dmso mix and he also warned me
about being sure your skin is absolutely clean because whatever is on your
skin will be taken in with the dmso.  He suggested rubbing alcohol.  I'm
kinda not to sure about that.  Doesn't that have other stuff in it or does
it dissipate as it dries?

  Dottie

  Dottie Glenn