Dear List,

Sorry for my ignorance but I am new here and so far I have not gotten a
response to my questions.
Nina Silver had recommended that we join this list to learn more about CS.
I have a 4 oz.bottle of CS, 250 ppm which I bought a year ago from an
animal products company.
Questions:

Is the CS liquid supposed to be like clear water?... as the one I have is a
clear brown color
Is CS still usable and safe to use after a year?
Can I give this 250 ppm dose to my 35 lb dog? Is so , how many drops?

Thanks for your help.Nina, are you there???

Josephine Lilinoe
Hawaii