Go to www.immed.org for more info.

   I went through 6- 6-week courses of doxycycline for mycoplasma incognitus
--after testing positive with a PCR test.   I did not defeat it. I probably
killed all the good bacteria in my body as a result. I have tried to rebuild
and have  been 90 % vegetarian since. If I eat meat, grease, processed flour
or sugar, I get terrific kidney pains.  I also test high in lead and cadmium.
I received a copy today of an article in the 1993 Biotech News about soil
based organisms(SBO).  Two products- Earth Flora and Nature's Biotics are
mentioned.  Anyone familiar with these SBO's?  Thanks in advance  Bluesman