But, having gotten no response to my introductory post to the list, "Intro and
??", on 6/21,  I'll ask my questions once again. I'll spare you all a repeat of
my introduction.

Perhaps my initial queries were a little to verbose, so I'll make it as brief
as I can.
I have read that the ingestion of colloidal silver will cause Selenium and
Sulfur deficiencies, and that if taking CS, one should supplement with these
two items. Does anybody have any further information on this subject? Do any of
your experiences or research bear this out?

Thank you.

Langsley T Russell
Bulloved Bulldogs
Grovertown IN