From: JudytheK [mailto:apea...@midcoast.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 6:10 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Question On Side Effects

What does "relatively low" mean? How much was her intake at first? What has
it increased to?
These are all important considerations.

My Daughter-In-Law is having some discomfort (pain?) in her lower abdomin.
Since she is fairly new to CS use, she is wondering if anyone out there has
had the same side effect from CS use. Her CS intake is relatively low, so
it's unlikely to be the "Herx" effect.

She asked me to post the question for her, so she can at least eliminate
the CS as the source of her discomfort. She wants to eliminate some
possibilities before resorting to a visit to her doctor.

Bill Martin
COMPAQ
User Interface Developer
bill.mar...@compaq.com
719.548.3718

Bill: I don't think CS can be ruled out since a small percentage of people
have had similar experiences (probably from digestive problems) when they
first started taking it. Have her stop taking it for a while to see if the
pain goes away. If it does, have her start taking it again to see if the
pain
comes back. Roger