Listers...

The only cited reference that really appears interesting is the 7th in the
list:

7.   Levine SA, Smith JA: Argyria confused with heart disease. N Eng I Med
226:682-684,1942, p. 682.

Although my guess would be that this reference is a citation for extremely
high doses of silver nitrate, it would be interesting to examine the
findings.

As far as I've been able to determine, ALL the nasal medications that were
"prescribed" were either silver proteins or silver nitrates.  I don't see
any obvious reference that would even remotely apply to "our" colloidal
silver on this list.  The very fact that both sides of the "story" are not
examined equally discounts the entire Rosemary story in my view.  I
personally have absolutely no respect for Rosemary's position, nor Rosemary
as a person.  Being single-minded is one thing.  Being single-minded in the
the spotlight of the public, intentionally misleading people, is
irresponsible and can be categorized as nothing more than pop journalism.
Rosemary has even stated that proof that colloidal silver doesn't work lies
in the fact that she, decades later, was diagnosed with breast cancer.  The
depth of ignorance knows no end!