You match the rate of ion production to the rate of ion hydration by either
producing ions very slowly or keeping them stirred up or both.
 30 PPM seems to be about the upper limit for stability in storage for LVDC
anyhow.  Higher colorless concentrations can be made but the odds of the
batch turning color increases.
 If a batch does turn color [agglomerate further into larger particles] the
addition of a small amount of hydrogen peroxide will revert it back to
colorless but I'm not sure what that actually does.
  I ran a batch using a few drops of peroxide as a starter and wound up
with a very pretty metalflake water. It had no color but did have a million
mirrors in it just like one of those snow in a scene souvineers.

 The yellow CS probably isn't all one particle size. The paler the yellow,
the more of the small ones you'll have.

  Has anyone thought to incorporate a very small primitive solar generator
into the earthenware water purifiers?  Not only would that sterilize the
water but should also impregnate the earthenware with silver as it is used.

BTW  copper and zinc ions do much the same thing as silver ions do so far
as water purification goes.   Would placing a silver spot on one side of
the container and a copper or zinc spot on the other make a battery effect
that would release metallic ions into the water without using power?
Ken