James wrote:
>  What if every sane competent and mature person on every commercial
> airliner was trained and carrying a pistol?  How much would that cost
> compared to the present bogus procedures?

I saw this idea taken to it's logical extreme on another list: Issue
every passeger a loaded revolver with their boarding pass -- with
strict instructions to shoot the first idiot who pulled one out. End of
problem.

<sigh>

Just a reminder, James and all, that we've retired this thread and
similar discussions. We all know how screwed up the world is. It's time
to help our own corner of it find renewed health through study and use
of colloidal silver.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner