In a message dated 9/15/2001 11:19:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp writes:

> Subj:Re: CS>questions
> Date:9/15/2001 11:19:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:    jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp (Jonathan B. Britten)
> To:    silver-list@eskimo.com
>

> Thanks to Nick Grant for this thoughtful post,  one of the first I have read
> exploring the potential risks of CS,  rather than merely extolling its
> benefits.     Nick, I hope for the complete recovery of  your daughter,  and
> thank you for sharing you valid concerns during a time of terrible stress in
> your family.
>
> As a mere dabbler with CS and electromedicine,  I can not answer the
> question,
> and only the kind of long-term, expensive controlled studies we are unlikely
> ever to see could provide answers.     That is at the core of the problem
> all
> of us on this list face.
>
> It seems to me that some kind of organized project,  by which a group of
> volunteeers who are not taking CS have their blood tested,  and then tested
> again after a period of using CS,  would be most useful.   Perhaps such are
> already identified in the archives?
>
> JBB

Jon: We have a double blind study in progress and it is STILL open to anyone
who would like to contribute to our knowledge of CS effectiveness. To date,
we have 15-20 volunteers documenting their results. I estimate that's around
5-10% of participants/lurkers on this forum...not a bad percentage
considering that many of us cannot afford to be off CS (since it is not
certain that test participants will receive CS, or a placebo) because of
ongoing chronic difficulties. However, if this is not the case for you or
others you know, please consider participating. You will receive 2 liters of
CS absolutely free, and that includes shipping. Roger