All of the recent traffic relating to Edward Leedskalnin's
activities prompts me to pass on an item of possible interest to some
investigating this type of phenomena.  One of my younger grandsons is a college
sophomore and has a fascination with sort of thing.  Recently, together with a
group of friends, he has undertaken----with considerable success----the
experimentation of what started as a "party-trick".  Interested persons can
investigate the web site that started his explorations.
     wysiwyg://9/http:/./antigravitypower.tripod.com/Biogravity/clarklev.html
        The information relates to a section from a book by William Lefors
Clark.  The directions are quite simple and have nothing to do with mind
principles or psychic phenomena (at least  not to my knowledge).  I have not,
personally, been involved in such proceedings......but one of mhy older
engineering sons has......and he is TOTALLY  mystified  by the unexplainable
results encountered.
                        Sincerely,
                    Brooks Bradley.