I'm interested in these also anyone know how to build an ozone generator or ionizer? any info or links to info would be appreciated was looking to buy an ozone generator but cant afford the ones I've seen I think they use hvac or maybe dc not sure but would like to know more I have a hepa filter with an ionizer on it yeah it does seem to make the air room cooler while it's on