  From: rogalt...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 8:09 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Last Call for "Mini Course" on Chemical Equilibria

  In a message dated 10/2/2001 10:42:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wa...@fugitt.com writes:

    I love math.  Love programming HP-15 C, and love programming in C.

     I had a chemistry course or two    about.............  40 something years
ago.

     I promise to be a courteous student, and will try hard.  Will not ask
stupid questions, ect.....ect........  <grin>

     So....... please add me to the list.

      I grow hydroponically, and have been a serious grower for many years.
Maybe this will help me grow a world record tomato.

     Wayne

  Wayne: You're in! Since I've received several last minute "students" I've
decided to wait until tomorrow to send out the first part of the mini-course.
Hang in there you eager beavers. Roger