List: I'm starting to get some FAQ suggestions. Please give me yours. Here is
where the newbies are KING. Register the FAQ suggestions now because it's going
to be hard to get sympathy later if you procrastinate now. This is YOUR
opportunity!! Roger

  Okay Roger, I won't procrastinate!  How about:

  #1 - Info and/or website info on making a CS maker/generator.  Maybe beginner
CS makers, intermediate, and advanced??

  #2 - Do most people who make CS take it everyday?  Are those that do noticing
they "never" get sick, when normally they did before taking CS?  Or just
benefits noted by those who take it daily.

  #3 - I found a site or two that stated something about that gray skin argyle
(or something or other) that people have gotten from taking CS.  In the
archives, one woman noted that she was having problems with her skin, but was
taking other medications as well.  Has this list noted this happening to others
and is it known why?

  I'm assuming others might be aware of this, prior to coming to this list.
HHA (Herbal Healer Academy) Dr. McCain states that her 500 ppm pharmaceutical
grade CS does not cause this problem and she has taken it daily for 3 years.  I
believe she sited that the lower ppm CS is her belief as to why this gray skin
condition occurs...

  #4 - How do we know how many ppm our home made CS is?  And does this list
believe ppm makes a difference in the quality of the product?

  #5 - Colors....the archives mentions different colors of CS.  What bearing
does color have on CS quality?

  #6 - Are there any "don'ts" in taking or making CS?

  How'z that for starters?  We newbies appreciate you going to this effort to
help us gain better knowledge without having to re-ask questions already
answered.  Thanks Roger!  One of these days, some of us will be doing tests and
studies with you scientists and make you proud!

  Hugs & Howls,

  Julie & Critters
  Wolf Creek Ranch
  mailto:wolfcre...@earthlink.net
  http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/index.html
  Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
  "The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person doing
it."
  "Don't dream a dream, live a dream and let reality sleep." ~ Enyo Johnson