  From: rogalt...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: Rosa Altman
  Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 2:00 PM
  Subject: CS>Fwd: [healthfraud] Computer Viruses

  List: Anyone know if this is true? Roger

  In a message dated 10/3/2001 3:59:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

    Subj:[healthfraud] Computer Viruses
    Date:10/3/2001 3:59:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    From:    mike...@aol.com
    To:    truelot...@hotmail.com, jaly...@myexcel.com,
healthfr...@lists.quackwatch.com

    Hello List,

    My company has been plagued by computer viruses for four weeks now.

    Some computer pros came in today to fix it. They said you can now get a
virus by simply browsing the Internet.

    Mcihael