Ahh... Thanks for clarifying that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rogalt...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 4:36 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>A Revealing Look into the Mind of a Modern Day Physician

  In a message dated 10/6/2001 6:03:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

    Subj:Re: CS>A Revealing Look into the Mind of a Modern Day Physician
    Date:10/6/2001 6:03:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    From:    colloidalsilverd...@hotmail.com (A.V.R.A.)
    To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

    The only problem is, Roger, that reading QuackWatch is like reading the
Enquirer... Ohhh, I want to know!  *laughs*

  I just took the information given "as is". It seemed to be honest and without
spin. Can one ever know what's *really* going on inside someone elses head? Who
knows? Incidentally, the post was not from Barrett who, I believe is a retired
psychiatrist. Roger