Hi fellow listers

Between 9:00 and 10:00 pm EST, this evening. I heard a radio program (amidst
many interruptions), with Dave Hinkson and Larry Wayne Harris.  They talked
about protection in a possible bio attack.

Harris talked about 1milli liter per pound of bodyweight, while Hinkson spoke
of calcium ions that would take toxins out of the body while CS would work on
infection (massive amounts, and best inhaled via a mister)

Harris has a book out on this and gave the toll free number, as well as his
website. Unless Mike says its okay to post here I will only pass it on
privately. Haven't checked out the website yet.  Harris spoke very favorably of
a new ( to me) product which is also the name of his website.

As I said I had many interruptions while listening and missed much of the info,
so please don't kill the messenger. I just thought some of you might want to
know about this.

Brita
bvjo...@email.msn.com