The jeweler will have my pure silver wire ready tomorrow.  What book(s) do you
recommend for a beginner CS student?

With all the info I am reading and only partially absorbing, I figure a good
book will help keep me off your backs with stupid questions, tho a book will
help prompt some questions too.  I suppose either way I'll still need
everyone's help here.  Thanks!

Happy Howling,

Julie & Critters
Wolf Creek Ranch
mailto:wolfcre...@earthlink.net
http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/index.html
Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
"The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person doing
it."
"Don't dream a dream, live a dream and let reality sleep." ~ Enyo Johnson