Dear damian:

I would be very interested.

>This site will be strictly practical with schematics
> and hands on stuff. Such topics will be devices to talk to the dead,
> levitation, devices to induce deep trance and altered state, along with
much
> more.
I have spent over 15 years studying and building such devices except for the
levitation part.  Have not had much luck with that yet.

My background is in electrical engineering and hands on practical stuff.
Check out my website about binaural beat generators and brain state changes.
I have done a lot of brain wave analysis to develop these frequencies.  And,
on the other hand I have developed the ability to do "hands on healing" and
made the lame to walk again.  Please understand what a conflict this
presents to the engineer in me!

Juergen P. (Jim) Meissner
Check out my Website at www.MeissnerResearch.com
Read about the benefits of the Brain State Synchronizer sounds for improving
your life and health.