Hi Paula ~

  We grow many of our own organic herbs and lotsa garlic for us and the
animals.  They do work very well - fresh, dried, teas, tinctures, etc., etc.
CS can be applied topically to wounds, scratches, rashes, as well as
internally.  I'm sure there are many on this list with experiences they would
like to share! =>)

  Julie & Critters

  Like you, I love the herbs.  I have read sim ilar accounts on the
antibacterial  action of Oregano Oil.  Most of these organic oils. I have seen
, sell for $11 an ounce (US) on the internet.  I would be interested in reading
some more research on it.

  BTW, I have found it true, that the mere rubbing on fresh herbs, like sage,
and oregano, does repell germs, and insects, and works well for me, in keeping
my childrens hands clean, during the summer.   Our scratches, and cuts, and
insects bites, rabbit scratches, splinters, all respond well with the friction
of sage leaves.
   i found a new way of living, would you members, use CS for any of these
situations?  I