In a message dated 10/12/2001 1:58:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
catva...@hotmail.com writes:

> Subj:
> Date:10/12/2001 1:58:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:    catva...@hotmail.com (Christina Varga)
> To:    rogalt...@aol.com
>

> Hi there,
>
> Just a curious New Yorker here.  I am taking the supplement Colloidal
> Silver
> in the 10 ppm/.0006 - .002 micron size particle size variety.  5 Micrograms
> (that mu letter grams) per 3 sprays.
>
> I bought a few weeks ago, probably about a week before everything that
> happened here, as a way to rid myself of any bacterie I may have picked up
> in my seven years living in nYC.  I did some research as of late, and found
> a few questions of concern.
>
> 1) Is it possible for me to overdose if I typically take 5 - 10 sprays of
> this daily?

Christina: I wouldn't trust ANY purchased colloidal silver. Go to
silver-list@eskimo.com and learn how to make it yourself. It's much easier
that you think.

> 2) Is it REALLY effective against anthrax?

Christina: As far as i know it is, but that's not the whole story. You have
to know how to apply it. The above site has plenty of info.

> 3) If so, why is it not being publicized as a potential treatment.

Christina: You joke! You want the gubmet to publish an anthrax remedy that's
NOT approved by the FDA?

Good Luck, but you've got to start gathering reliable colloidal silver info,
and the above site is the place to start.

Roger