Who needs Anthrax when all one needs for serious sickness is a microwave oven!
Thanks for that informative article, Terry. Following that and input from
marshall Dudley re magnetic conditioning - it becomes apparent there is more to
the world than many suppose. Spinning me out. I was always skeptical of the
claims made for "microwater" or "vortex energizers" for instance - surely water
is just water - but maybe not?

Is there any list member(s) with experience using one of those
conditioning/energizing devices willing to share with the rest of us. I had in
mind perhaps a do-it-yourself microwater generator that folks could build for a
fraction of the price that many vendors are charging, much the same as per DIY
CS makers. Maybe such a unit would combine well with CS making. Don't be shy,
folks.

     tegards, Kevin Nolan ken...@optusnet.com.au