Duncan, I would love to convert my microwave to a CS generator, can you post
details ?

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Crow [mailto:duncanc...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 9:38 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>re: microwaves

The damaging wavelengths the articles are referring to are microwaves
produced by the magnetron, not the rest of the circuit itself.  I use a
microwave
circuit to make CS because it delivers 3200 to 4000 volts of pulsed DC.
There's no magnetron in the one I use, hence, no radiation except normal
electromagnetic interference from the high-powered circuit.

The articles make a great case for modifying your microwave oven to make it
into a CS generator. All the safeties are kept, and the CS can be made very
quickly and on a timer.

Duncan