Not with that version of auto immune desease. I myself have such a desease
where by the body attacks that which constitutes it. It started of with
hypoparathyroidism, then when to autoimmune. Well thats what they said. It
might been the in reverse who knows. I'm unsure if i have any info that may
help you.  Though like everyone in this group would say dont give up. Oh wait
on I remember reading something to do with why the auto immune desease kicks
in. It has something to with a chemical or virus or something bonding to the
organ making the immune think its not a friend. I remember reading this on a
hyperparathyroidism forum. Not much help i know.

Take care
damian