Listers!

When posting on the List, remember this important
fact! EVERYTHING you say is documented! It is NOT
forgotten!

I said:
"If you have been reading on the silver-list for very
long, you will have seen a lot of mumbo-jumbo about
voltages, current limiting, etc."

"Mumbo-jumbo" was a very poor choice of words. It
sounded so arrogant, and appeared to dismiss all the
research efforts and discussion of those
technical-minded folks on this list as being
irrelevant tripe. (I got blasted for that one,
deservedly so.)

I actually recently reposted these instructions, minus
(I hope) the inflammatory phrases. Jeez, why'd you
have to go and dig up that old one?! (Mutter, mutter,
eating humble pie)

Oh, well, I still believe the essential details of
that post. And yes, you can make good CS quickly in
large quantities (as I am doing regularly) using
1-gallon pickle jars. I am not sure how it would work
with 220 volts, having no experience, but a half-wave
AC to DC rectifier would convert 220 to 110, wouldn't
it? (Comments, electrical types?)

Terry Chamberlin
Metabolic Solutions Institute
RR1  314 Carleton Rd