>Get a laser pointer to see the TE.

  This can be just one of those pen type lasers?

  >The less the TE, the more close the meter will read to the actual silver
content.

  I still need the PPM thingy then also.  This is the best way to do home PPM
testing?  I could send a sample to a lab, but I am guessing my method of making
my own CS will change a few times before I settle on what I think works best
for me.

  What labs do testing?

  Thanks,

  Julie & Critters

  ...something like...15 PPM on the meter and a 'medium' bright TE = [more or
less] 18-22 PPM
  Ken

    Any chance there's a nice, easy to read meter that measures PPM's? Somehow,
I know there's no such thing, but have to ask.