  From: frano...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 1:40 PM
  Subject: Re: CS Made for the 2nd Time Nancy

  Hi,
  I found your letter so interesting about using this product for general
health and am really interested in how you would apply this to a pet.  We have
a small dog about 10 pounds, can you give me any advise.  I just make my first
batch of cs and am so excited.  I took to teaspoons and don't know but plan to
take that amount every day.  What do you suggest to people that you help/   <My
whole family is interested in taking this.  If you have a minute could you
write and tell me more.  Thanks so much, Fran