Hi Roger

You wrote in reply to George:-

"George: But I don't agree with the statement above. Below is a list of some
of these refinements just off the top of my head. Others can add to the
list.

1) Recognition that at least two forms of "CS" exist, particulate and ionic.
2) Means to change the proportion of one at the expense of the other at
will.
3) The development of various processes that have a direct impact on
particle size distribution.
4) The addition of various medicinals that have a HIGHLY PROBABLE, if not
provable synergistic benefits, when used in combination with CS such as MSM,
DMSO, H2O2, Ringers Lactate, etc.
5) Creative ways to improve CS performance such as the use of nebulizers,
sprays, certain type of bandages, change in body position, for example,
holding one's head upside down to let the CS run into sinuses, to help
contact with infection when taken internally. "

I try very hard to take in all the messages but I'm very new and a bit dim
compared to all you experienced folk.

eg for (2) and (3) I've just got bogged down

eg for (4) I think I've picked up OK on H2O2 but not the rest

eg for (5) I've grasped nebulizers and can see the wisdom of  being upside
down for nose drops but maybe I wasn't a member when the other things were
discussed

If I suggested that one of you gurus produce a summary of the conclusions
from all the suggestions for the rest of us, will I be drummed off the
list.............?

Further you say:-

"What's MISSING is a concerted effort to get scientific derived data in a
randomized double blind structure. Ole' Bob and I are trying to initiate
such a program, but it is difficult to get volunteers who are willing to
participate in such a time-consuming effort. If you haven't volunteered yet,
perhaps you, and others reading this message, would like to help us? Even
one lit candle is better than cursing the darkness. " Roger

If a dim newbie is any use, I'm volunteering - just tell me what you want me
to do.

Jan