I have convinced my son, living in NY, that he and his VERY pregnant wife
should take CS seriously, particularly as a precaution against anthrax.

He is buying a (silver) water filter and a generator. Whilst awaiting
delivery he's bought some 10ppm and 30ppm CS in a Health Store.

I've advised they start off with 5mls am and pm and gradually increase to
30mls am and pm as a precaution.

The only mention of actual dosage that I can find in my own refs (which are
compiled from this silver list) is from Ole Bob who suggests 1oz/30mls doses

In the case of an alert he advises increasing this dosage to 8ozs/250mls
night and morning but I note Jason/Avra advocates double this.

I'm still very new to CS and would be most grateful for more advice and
guidance from you experienced, knowledgeable folks.

Jan

PS  Pl don't refer me to a welter of web sites. Though I have sometimes
bummed on others with Internet to look up a web site, I can't impose too
frequently.

I know the developed world has e-mail as an adjunct to Internet but here in
Zimbabwe, Internet is v expensive so few people have.  We have an odd
system - we can just have e-mail (as I do)

PPS Please excuse my ignorance but I still don't know what DMSO
Pl Mike will you include the meanings of the abbreviations in the FAQs
you're compiling?